Android 2.2 TV Google HD Internet TV Box S5PV210 with Flash Player
The Android Internet TV Box has built-in HDMI port for you to connect with 1080P High Definition Television or HDTV, projector and computer monitor where you can watch any TV channels you’d like to enjoy, HD Video or Movies, music, playing online games, browsing the internet, online shopping, internet banking, sending and receiving emails, social networking like Facebook, Twitter, Skype or MSN. It is a new generation entertainment style for sharing, enjoying and relaxing with your whole family.
The TV revolutionized. The striking black box allows users to watch available movies and TV programmes from the Internet, stream videos from nearly any website, exchange recommendations with friends using social media sites like Facebook, organize and enjoy personal music, photos and videos, and browse the Internet, all from a simple to use remote. The I-TV Box by THINPAX gives consumers a new, exciting and easy-to-use way to experience free or paid for content on the Internet, changing the way they interact with it forever.
Main chip adopting the CORTEX A8 core SamSung S5PV210,and CPU frequency up to 1GHz, Memory 512MB, internal 2G memory space for TV and Internet integration, will power the I-TV Box. The powerful Android 2.2 OS allows I-TV Box’s open software platform to deliver up to full 1080p HD over a wired or Wireless network.
I-TV BOX brings smart TV to the Digital Home
For people looking to get more entertainment into their living room, the I-TV Box quickly turns any HDTV into a Smart TV with near limitless content courtesy of the Internet. Users will also receive dynamic firmware updates, meaning that software and service upgrades are ‘pushed’ directly to your device, so there is no need to perform awkward manual upgrades and you always have the latest service. Built-in security options like login access and parental controls ensure the I-TV Box and its content remains secure.
Plays your digital stuff
The device can be used to play and view practically all common video, music, and photo formats from home media collections and the Internet in up to full 1080p High Definition.
See what your friends are watching
Core social features of the I-TV Box make it easy for friends to discover new content from each other through social networks like Facebook, Twitter and more. Users can share anything they’re watching or listening to with their friends on I-TV BOX and other social networks with just a few clicks on the remote.
Internet freedom on your HDTV
The I-TV Box is one of the world’s first media devices capable of browsing the Internet directly from a TV without the need for a computer. With its highly intuitive user interface, you can personalize and create a bespoke home screen categorizing all your media on one screen.
Android 2.2 TV Google HD Internet TV Box Specification:
● CPU frequency up to 1GHz, Memory 512MB, internal 2G memory space.
● Main chip adopting the CORTEX A8 core SamSung S5PV210.
● Built in WIFI module, wireless connection.
● Android 2.2 OS.
● RJ45 port can using the Lan network connect.
● HDMI video output, connect high definition television through port to play the high definition television.
● Support 1080P video playing.
● USB port, can connect with the big memory mobile HDD.
● Support wireless Bluetooth keyboard operating.
● Support Weather, calendar or desktop clock tool.
● Support Bluetooth data transmit.
● Support flash player 10.1, and online playing video.
● Support 2.4G wireless remote operating.
● Support SD card expansion.
● Support music playing, photo browsing, enjoy more family entertainment.
Android 2.2 TV Google HD Internet TV Box Installation:
● Turn on your Android TV and your HDTV.
● Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your Android TV, the other end to your HDTV.
● Use your HDTV’s remote control to setup the inputs of your HDTV. Follow these steps: Menu->Inputs-> HDMI2 (if you connect your Android TV to your HDTV’s HDMI 2 port)->Finish the setting, then the picture from your Android TV appears on your HDTV.
● Connect Network: Its internet connection can be done via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cab
● Refer to the following instruction for connecting your Android TV to HDTV. Note that different HDTVs may have different settings.
● Some HDTVs cannot display the entire picture, so you need to setup the screen ratio of your HDTV as automatic. Follow these steps: Menu->Screen->Press arrowbuttons to select the ratio type-> Choose automatically display the entire screen.
Google Android TV Box Packages including:
● 1 X Android 2.2 TV Internet BOX
● 1 X Remote Conrol
● 1 X HDMI Cable
● 1 X Power adapter